UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Aug 2021, 7:52 pm   #1
buggies
Heptode

Default Rule B8 query

Hi,

I have been asked to post some original hand-drawn circuits of the Perdio Portorama MkIII - (TV forum section - Perdio TVs thread).
I checked, found and downloaded the Service-Data (Trader) sheet and noted some differences eg an extra transistor and preset.
More usefully there are several (of the ten) sheets with voltages marked.
If a moderator could contact me I can provide a dropbox url where I have placed the 14MB pdf file for review to decide if this contravenes the rule?
Old 3rd Aug 2021, 8:03 am   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Rule B8 query

The Portorama 3 Trader sheet is limited to just circuit diagram and alignment, and is just four pages. By comparison to many other Trader sheets it's not that useful for fault-finding etc.

So in this case the original hand-drawn diagrams (presumably manufacturers diagrams) with voltages and a few circuit differences are sufficiently different and provide additional useful information, so would be allowed.

When posting please add a note linking to this thread so people know it has been discussed and don't report it. Thank you for checking with us first.

I would also like to take the data for a future DVD-ROM and service data website update please.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread