UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Sep 2022, 5:11 pm   #1
Vintage Engr
Heptode

Default Hameg HO500-2 software.(For HM5010 S.A.)

I have a Hameg 5010 spectrum analyser, that is fitted with the optional
HO500-2 PC interface board.
The spectrum analyser is working fine, but it would be fun to see if it is possible to get the interface to work, with a suitable emulator on WIN10.

I just wonder if someone on the forum has an original CDROM of the software, as I've had no luck looking elsewhere. Hameg were taken over by R&S, and although they are quite helpful on legacy equipment, this one is a bit far back (1996) for them.

David.
Old 4th Oct 2022, 2:44 pm   #2
Vintage Engr
Heptode

Default Re: Hameg HO500-2 software.(For HM5010 S.A.)

Just to keep the request warm, I'm still looking. I did find a complete add-on kit, which presumable had the disc, but the seller doesn't post to the U.K.
Apart from that, the price was as much as I paid for the complete spectrum analyser!

David.
Closed Thread