UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Success Stories

Notices

Success Stories If you have successfully repaired or restored a piece of equipment, why not write up what you did and post details here. Particularly if it was interesting, unusual or challenging. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 10th Nov 2022, 12:12 pm   #1
beamcurrent
Heptode

Default Fuseholders for MCR21 completed

We would like to thank all those who have added to the large number of fuseholders needed for the project, particularly Tim who made the most recent donation.

We have completed all but the last panel which has 5 outlets with 10 fuseholders.

The pictures show a panel under construction, 2 of the 10 twin panels, and Jeremy ( Pamphonica) installing a panel with Paul in the background.

For those who are interested the original wiring fused both he Line & Neutral, for originality we have installed both but only the Live fuse is in use.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7277.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	267788   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7270.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	267789   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7275.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	267790  

Visit the Virtual Broadcast TV Camera Museum
Old 11th Nov 2022, 6:52 pm   #2
G6Tanuki
Dekatron

Default Re: Fuseholders for MCR21 completed

Neat!! I recognise those fuse holders. Belling Lee L1382 type, or Post Office PO136F. Used on loads of 1950s military stuff like the Pye C12 transceiver.

They are really rather good quality.
Old 12th Nov 2022, 12:45 am   #3
Tim
Dekatron

Default Re: Fuseholders for MCR21 completed

Hi Brian.
I’m glad the fuse holders were suitable.