UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Apr 2006, 12:55 pm   #1
'LIVEWIRE?'
Rest in Peace

Exclamation Italian Radio website or Forum?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but does anyone know of either an Italian Vintage Radio Forum, or Website(preferably where English can be used-I don't speak Italian!) Som members may be aware that I am engaged in a-till now- fruitless search for information and spares for an AUTOVOX MA754A Car Radio Cassette Player dating from around the mid 1970s. Though these were common in the UK at that time, they're obviously now as rare as hen's teeth, but maybe someone in Italy can help
Old 25th Apr 2006, 1:04 pm   #2
mickjjo
Rest in Peace

Default Re: ?Italian Radio website or Forum?

The first one Google came up with was this one:-

http://www.leradiodisophie.it/english_notes.htm

Not sure how far into the 70s they go however .

Regards, Mick.
Old 25th Apr 2006, 9:00 pm   #3
yestertech
Nonode

This one's got an English translation - probably wrong decade tho' ! A.

http://digilander.libero.it/oldradios/engver/index.html
Old 26th Apr 2006, 12:55 pm   #4
Jim - G4MEZ
Tetrode

I have a colleague who is married to an Italian and whilst his thing is Italian trains, I'm sure he and his SWMBO would be more than happy to do a bit of translating. He has a passing interest in old wireless so I'll have a word with him to se if he knows of any sites..

He often collapses into uncontrollable mirth when he looks at an Italian technical article that has been translated using the likes of babelfish on the web. So beware of the accuracy of anything so translated...

G4MEZ
Old 14th Jun 2006, 11:52 am   #5
boiss
Pentode

Hi I live in N Italy, I'll see what I can find for you over the next couple of days.
Boiss
Old 5th Mar 2007, 3:16 am   #6
Jimmyhaflinger
Heptode

Hello, i live in Italy, my father was a former repairman and serviced autovox stereos, i still have some complete "Autovox Melody" radio-cassette units left as well as some salvaged parts,

what are you looking for?

Francesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIVEWIRE?' View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but does anyone know of either an Italian Vintage Radio Forum, or Website(preferably where English can be used-I don't speak Italian!) Som members may be aware that I am engaged in a-till now- fruitless search for information and spares for an AUTOVOX MA754A Car Radio Cassette Player dating from around the mid 1970s. Though these were common in the UK at that time, they're obviously now as rare as hen's teeth, but maybe someone in Italy can help
Closed Thread