UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Old 11th Dec 2023, 7:33 pm   #1
LukeG83
Hexode

Default Moffat Fiesta 24 Oven

Hi - my love for 60s and 70s cookers continues, and I have just rescued and repaired this cooker to working order - complete with built in rotisserie!

The final piece of the puzzle (apart from trying to find a replacement door handle - good luck with that) is to get the bottom warming drawer working. It’s had its element removed sadly - and despite doing some research I am unsure as to the type of element fitted having never had this feature on any of my previous ovens. I would be grateful if any members could point me in the right direction to a suitable element.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5310.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	289526  
LukeG83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2023, 10:26 pm   #2
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Moffat Fiesta 24 Oven

Hi Luke, the top of the range model I think. Moffat were part of the Thorn EMI empire and was either manufactured up in Moffat or at the Thorn Spennymoor plant. All now gone

I suspect it would be about a 500W element, but you could try a query with E-spares or a similar company, quoting the model number

Ed
Ed_Dinning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2023, 8:49 pm   #3
LukeG83
Hexode

Default Re: Moffat Fiesta 24 Oven

Thanks Ed - hope you’re keeping well.
LukeG83 is offline   Reply With Quote