UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Dec 2019, 11:01 am   #1
GrahamN
Hexode

Default Radiophile Auction - 8th December 2019

The auction catalogue is now available for the last Radiophile auction of 2019 at Gnosall (More auctions are being planned for 2020).

You can download from the Radiophile Website - https://radiophile.co.uk/downloads/2019-12-08.pdf

Any queries - please contact Brian Pallister (contact details are in the catalogue).

Graham
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019-12-08.pdf (63.3 KB, 367 views)
Old 3rd Dec 2019, 1:54 am   #2
M6SPW1974
Pentode

Default Re: Radiophile Auction - 8th December 2019

Hi Graham, as you know i pay a yearly subscription charge for the PDF catalogue as a few other people do.

Question... when my subscription runs out later this month will i need to carry on paying my subscription for the PDF catalogue for the forth coming 12 months or is it going to be free from now on??

Just a bit confused as to what is going on with it now being available for all to see for free both on here & on the Radiophile website, i know there was a mishap with the printer at Jo's end prior to the last auction & that you had to put it on the Radiophile main page as an emergency measure,but this month all has gone to plan & i received the catalogue for this Sunday's auction last Thursday.

Basically i just want to know if i need to renew my PDF subscription later this month as otherwise there is point in me paying if it is going to be free in the public domain from now on.

Regards,Shaun.
Old 3rd Dec 2019, 8:56 am   #3
GrahamN
Hexode

I have put the catalogue out as asked.

Any queries - please contact Brian Pallister (contact details are in the catalogue).
Old 3rd Dec 2019, 9:40 pm   #4
M6SPW1974
Pentode

OK Graham i will speak to Brian this weekend, just odd how it is being put out in the public domain for free when some of us pay an annual subscription fee for the catalogue.

Regards,Shaun.
Old 4th Dec 2019, 10:53 pm   #5
whiskas
Octode

Looks like a quite interesting auction, might go down if I have the time spare.