UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 28th Feb 2024, 3:43 pm   #1
Beardyman
Hexode

Default Mains synchronous clock movements

I'm sure others may have posted similar but I came across this site & thought it may be useful to someone.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/m...ns-synchronous

Reasonable prices and, if all else fails, it does give an avenue to resurrect a much loved mains powered clock.

Best regards.
Old 29th Feb 2024, 9:36 am   #2
raditechman
Heptode

Default Re: Mains synchronous clock movements

When I checked on their website it appears that they are not in stock and discontinued.

John
Old 29th Feb 2024, 9:53 am   #3
Beardyman
Hexode

Default Re: Mains synchronous clock movements

Please accept my apologies, entirely my fault as I didn't go deep enough into the site. One assumes that if it's advertised then it is available.

Mods, can you close this thread as I have no wish to mislead others.

Thank you John for bringing this to my attention, much appreicated.