Thread: Radiomuseum
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2021, 11:38 am   #18
crackle
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Radiomuseum

Radio Museum has been making changes to its model pages to make them "mobile" friendly.
At the moment this has only been implemented for guests, so if you are logged in using your mobile you wont see any change.
I believe the reason for the changes is RM's Google ranking was tending to slip because it was not mobile friendly.
I have had the following from RM;
"So far we only developed model pages that work for mobiles. Since Radiomuseum is pretty complex, we need to go step by step. Most guests directly enter model pages via Google Search. That’s why we prioritized the model pages in a first step.

If you see any functions (only those available for guests) missing or if you find the handling on a model page itself difficult, we are very happy about feedback in order to improve things/features/structures/etc. iterative.

We know where the buttons are - or where to find certain information. But, is everything clear for guests, as well? If you come across anything, we are happy if you let us know."

If anyone has any constructive comments or observations of items not functioning as they DID BEFORE you can email them to me and I will pass them on.
Mike
Radio Museum, UK Admin