View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2021, 9:49 pm   #9
murphyv310
Dekatron

Default Re: Scottish meet 2022

Hi.
It's not really a boot sale. What we do is fill up our cars with stuff we want to sell or swap. Decant the car and bring it around to part we have the meet, in my case the garden around the back of the house. I normally have a Gazebo erected.
I advise marking or labelling items with who has brought them with either a price or whether it's a swap item.
What has happened in the past is some items are left, this is because the person really doesn't want it and there is no interest in it anyway. Its not a big issue unless it's a large item as I don't have a huge amount of spare space.

Re parking my space can hold between 4 and 5 cars less though if the cars are big like range rovers etc. My neighbour across the road is helpful and can take three, on street parking is also good as the pavements are wide and made to allow parking so no real issues. I cannot though be held responsible for any damage to vehicles by poor parking etc.

We will do our best to accommodate those wishing a non animal based diet but within limits, those with special dietary needs should bring their own supplies. We only have one WC, sanitiser will be supplied, if covid is still a problem I'd advise a lateral flow test for all attending for the safety of all and peace of mind.

Hope this helps.

Re post code I'd rather not share this on open forum right now but if anyone wants to see the location beforehand please PM and I'll give details.

Many thanks.