View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2019, 11:51 am   #1059
Radio Wrangler

Default Re: The Audiophoolery Thread.

Synergistic Research = Trying things randomly, hoping to discover coincidences.

"isolated key factors that affect how electricity propagates" = learning not to touch electrical things if you don't want to get a shock.

"by changing the behavior of electrons" = something like training horses for dressage. Electrons do move significantly if large DC currents are passed for enough time, so electrons are moved around and around really nice circuits made entirely of audiophile wire and components for them to get used to this and to consider it normal. Only after extended training are they moved into other components or wire, displacing the untrained electrons in them. These components are now wonderful (literally, full of wonder) and they can start training the untrained electrons which now reside in the training circuit. I wonder what they use as a reward treat for well-trained electrons? A polo mint seems a bit too big.

"Inductive Quantum Coupling" = Inductive coupling. We know that everything is made up of many discrete quanta, therefore everything is 'Quantum', so the word becomes meaningless and has no use off of a scrabble board.

"we collectively call UEF Tech" = UEF must be the acronym for Inductive Quantum Coupling, in the secret language known only to the highest end audiophiles. Us mere mortals only catch the occasional clue, like this one.

There is also the possibility that someone just fed the phrase "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link" in as the seed for a random jargon generator.

Patented = I do wonder just what aspect is actually patented. In this sort of thing it's unlikely to be what they want you to think it is. Patent officers have to be very literal.

David