View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2021, 11:56 am   #16
Slothie
Octode

Default Re: PCB design -- on a BBC Micro!

Well I thought I'd encourage you by at least trying to get your demo up and going, so I have installed b-em and managed to get the ssd file mounted. From some arcane corner of my brain I remembered that *CAT was the command to list the disk contents and indeed I see a list of files which I have completely failed at getting to cut & paste into here!.
If I load "DT42H" and run it I get a list of what looks like variable declarations, the screen clears and then a question mark and flashing cursor.....
*ALLCODE seems to do nothing, loading it just says "bad program". as do all the other files in the lower section of the CAT listing that have a single character prefix (which I seem to recall is some kind of type prefix?).

I tried looking at the instructions on github but that seems to refer to a lot of things that aren't on the disk....
I realise that the basic problem is that my BBC-fu is extremely lacking - I last used a BBC Micro in 1984 for programming, and that was a long time ago! Any clues (or step by step guide!) to how I could see what you have done so far would be appreciated