View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2022, 7:16 pm   #1
amandamalc
Diode

Default Jason AM/ FM Tuner details

Hi all. I'm a new member and felt it was about time to join. As I can't seem to enter details in the 'about me' box, here's a quickie.

I've come into electronics late in life, in the footsteps of my 'techy' sister (sadly no longer with us).

I started finding a real interest in electronic things when my p/t employers started up the 'Radar Room: ( www.radar-room.co.uk ) BTW my sister's old site is still kept up and running by a Dutch friend of hers: ( https://www.izabella.tk/ ) I understand that some of her programming was very advanced ( hand machine-coding an MC68000 16 bit micro...? )

My question is thus. I recently took a fancy to an old Jason AM/FM tuner on the big auction site and won. Sadly we haven't managed to find out anything about it, not even the valve lineup as two are missing! We think that one is the EZ80, but what the other is is a mystery without the schematic. Can anyone help please? (I believe this is the earlier AM/FM model with the larger gold coloured front panel.) Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!