Old 27th Jul 2020, 8:16 pm   #29
Electronpusher0
Nonode

Default Re: Scans of PW and other mags Blueprints

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlestone-man View Post
Hi Peter

A very worthwhile project.

I was very lucky a few years ago to win on eBay a stack of blueprints, datacards, etc, and I think I have all the ones on your list. Could you please post an updated version so I can see what you still need.

I haven't checked all my blueprints yet but I have one from PW December 1963 - Beginner's 10W Transmitter (side 1 / Transmitting Aerials, Amateur Bands, Countries and Call Signs, etc (side 2) which is not on your list. I think there are probably others.

I've also got some from PE and Everyday Electronics (The Delta Electric Guitar), but maybe they should be shelved until the PW list is complete.

In there any way of linking the scanned blueprints with the original magazines with the World Radio History website?

best regards ... Stef

Hello Stef, thanks for offering to loan some sheets.

To answer your points in order,
We will update the list in a couple of days as we are expecting a batch from Kestrelmusic, when its updated I will post it.

We are expanding the project, its not just PW, we plan on scanning and posting any charts, blueprints, bookets etc. from any electronics magazine we can get, so the PE and Everyday electronics BP are welcome.

We are in contact with David Gleason of worldradiohistory web site and are sending him the scanned Blueprints, he is marrying them with the magazines.
Check the October 1962 PW for example on his website and you will find the Strand Amplifier Blue Print in its right place.

To reiterate, we would like to borrow scan and post any blueprints, charts, data sheets, booklets etc. given with any Electronics / radio related magazines. We will take care of them and return them after scanning.

Peter and Bob

Last edited by Electronpusher0; 27th Jul 2020 at 8:22 pm.
Electronpusher0 is offline   Reply With Quote