View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2021, 10:58 pm   #1
Slothie
Octode

Default MK14 examples sources

I've been trying to re-teach myself how to program the MK14,, and in the process have typed in and converted to SBASM compatible form all the programs in the V2 manuals
Code:
alarmclock_f20.asm
dectohex_f50.asm
divide.asm
duckshoot_f12.asm
function_e80.asm
gcd.asm
mastermind_f1c.asm
message_f20.asm
moonlanding_f52.asm
multiply.asm
musicbox_f46.asm
organ_f20.asm
pulsedelay_f20.asm
randomnoise_f20.asm
reaction_f20.asm
relocator_f20.asm
replicate_f12.asm
serin.asm
serout.asm
silverdollar_f28.asm
sqroot.asm
I've used the format naming the files with the execution address suffix on code that are complete programs that some seem to use as it is a useful reminder. However all sources that are relevant contain the necessary statements to generate the "fake" bytes at FFFE and FFFF to tell Sirius's uploader program to execute the program at the start address.

I have typed in all these programs and done a byte-by-byte comparison from the listings to confirm they are correct, but as yet haven't necessarily ran all these programs or code fragments.

As I mentioned these are designed to be assembled with SBASM, and I have included a Makefile in the archive that will assemble all the program if you have a suitable unix-like environment (I can't see why Cygwin on windows wouldn't work). The archive also contains all the generated hex files too for those who don't want to.

If you want to convert the examples to suit a different assembler you prefer, that should be fairly straightforward, so feel free and maybe post your versions here!

If you spot any glaring errors then please inform me....
Attached Files
File Type: zip examples.zip (23.2 KB, 105 views)