View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2022, 10:44 pm   #1
hunts_joe
Diode

Default Looking for info on British National Radio and Electronics kit oscilloscope

Searching the forum, I see that several people have one of these little kit scopes.

I built the valve version of this scope some 40+ years ago; and I still have it, and it served me pretty well for a number of years.

My late brother had built the same scope some 10 years before me and when I was clearing out his workshop last year, I stumbled across what I thought was that scope, only to find out it had transistors in it. I'd assumed he'd just tried to rebuild it with transistors as a project, but after reading the threads here I see they released a transistor version, and I would love to return this scope to working order. I'm assuming at this stage that he purchased a faulty unit from somewhere quite recently with the intention of repairing it. Does anybody know where I can find the technical information for this scope please?

I'm hoping to make this my Christmas project... if I can find the information and replacement parts.

Kind regards,
Joe