View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2019, 10:18 am   #1055
Craig Sawyers
Dekatron

Default Re: The Audiophoolery Thread.

"Today physicists understand electrons don’t flow at all but rather propagate in a wave of energy that moves along a conductor with a multitude of factors that alters this wave at the quantum level."

Um - I'm a physicist. And I understand not a word of that. The electron gas model of electron transport in metals was set down in 1900. The only significant modification was in 1912 by Debye and Einstein - the Debye cube law to describe heat capacity. Which is a whole different concept of "today"!

"To understand how electricity travels without electrons ever leaving their respective atoms...so too does electricity ‘move’ without electrons ever leaving their atoms"

The conduction electrons very definitely leave their atoms, hence the term "electron gas" to describe electron motion in a conductor. The don't go very far at all in an AC current though, they just oscillate back and forth about a mean position.

"At Synergistic Research we’ve isolated key factors that affect how electricity propagates by changing the behavior of electrons through Inductive Quantum Coupling methods we collectively call UEF Tech. In fact, UEF Tech is so powerful even an electrical chain several miles long is fundimentally improved with nothing more than a single fuse engineered with our patented UEF Technology"

I don't know how begin to unpick this nonsense!
Craig Sawyers is offline   Reply With Quote