View Single Post
Old 14th May 2020, 1:09 am   #117
Pinörkel
Pentode

Default Re: Telequipment D75 scope.

Just measured all components again and de-soldered some components where necessary. Everything was near perfect or at least well within tolerance, except for C414. This was a 33 μF capacitor at 32 μF, that hat been put in place of the required 22 μF at that point. Since this seems to be a filter capacitor, I think this should be OK. So I pulled the PC149 out of the case and did some live measurements on the voltages going in and followed their path. Now, I finally got 25.3 V at the collector side of TR408 and 26.1V at the emitter side of TR405 but still no output at the connector. Since all I had done was reseating some components and resoldering several connections, I suspected some cold solder joints. So I checked the traces from the emitter of TR405 to the PCB connector and both of the beefy vias on the path were dead cold solder joints. After fixing this, I got my +24V. Then I did a rudimentary PSU calibration and the scope started running again. I should probably touch up all the solder joints on PC149 just to be on the safe side before continuing with the rest of the scope and then recalibrate the PSU.