View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2020, 7:43 am   #2051
Diabolical Artificer
Dekatron

Default Re: The Audiophoolery Thread.

Quote:
High End Performance IEC connector - with "Nano Crystal Formula" that "features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared." A snip at £222 including VAT!

and a USB cable that gives you "Clear and open highs, elegant midrange textures, powerful but in-control bass, and an enhanced sense of the sheer palpability of the music you’ll enjoy. The GT2Pro series creates real musical experience from the data stored on your computer." - only £150 for this gem.
Surely this crock of surrealistic hysterical idiosyncratic terminology must contravene a trade description act, it's pure bellicose ostentatious ludicrous libidinous occidental crapetudenous kabelistic shimsham. Had to get creative on the last three, for CKS. Maybe I should take up writing blurb for audio doodads? Don't think I could do it without regurgitating my brain or hanging myself.

Seriously the claims for this audio stuff are just plain wrong, scientifically not to mention morally.

Andy.