View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2023, 5:22 pm   #1
spamfritter
Pentode

Default Linsley Hood low noise cassette deck

Back in the late 1970's I had a misadventure when I purchased the PCB for the above item from Powertran electronics. I also obtained the PCB layout and component list so I more or less completed the board assembly but not the whole job -- a typical fallout of married life, job, children and a house to restore etc etc.

Fast forward to 2023 via multiple house moves etc I was looking through the boxes of components yesterday and found the board but alas not the paperwork for it. Having trawled the net and in particular this site, I have recovered copies of most of the paperwork off the net but unfortunately Mr Lindsey Hood never seems to have published the PCB layout that was supplied with the Powertran board. I believe Hart electronics also did the kit as well but both are now long gone.

So the big question and I know it's a long shot but does anybody still have a copy of the PCB layout ?

Another problem created from this site search (see https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=89402) is that I am also prompted to build some more kit for my new unused Collaro Studio reel to reel deck which has been in storage for literally half a century !

Last edited by spamfritter; 15th Jan 2023 at 5:24 pm. Reason: dislexic fingers !