View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2023, 10:13 pm   #1
murphymad
Heptode

Default BVWS Online Auction February 2023. DATE CHANGED.

The BVWS Online auction that was advertised in the Winter 2022 Bulletin as starting on Friday 3rd of February 2023 has been re-scheduled to a new start at 10:00am on Friday 10th February instead.

Regrettably this is due to a prolonged winter cold/flu type illness that I just could not shake off.

This has meant that I have been unable to give the time needed to organise, lot up and photograph as many items as I would like to be able to offer in this online auction.

The extra week that this re-schedule gives will allow me to complete putting the auction together and also include extra quality items that were not expected to become available until a later event.

My apologies for this change but I feel it is better to deliver a good auction a little later than a smaller, less interesting auction on the original planned date.

To participate in the BVWS February online auction you must be a current 2023 member of the BVWS.

If your membership has lapsed, you can renew online at the BVWS website
www.bvws.org.uk you will need your membership number as printed on the renewal form you received with the winter 2022 Bulletin.

You can also join the Society as a new member from the same place.

Every BVWS member, who has registered an e-mail address with us will receive a message with full details of username and password on the evening of Thursday 9th February.

Other e-mail updates will be sent out over this coming weekend.

Mike Barker
BVWS Auctions.