View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2012, 3:18 am   #1
Eidolon
Hexode

Default Philips 22CS1002/05T TV. A few queries

Hi,
Just found this site via a search on a few things. Nice place, had a quick look around. I couldn't find any info on this Philips 22CS1002/05T TV anywhere, it's not even mentioned on any of the retro-sites I found. I guess it seems to be a bit of a rarity.

The set works, and I'm enjoying it, but I'd like to tweak it here and there if I could. It does have some quite drastic overscan, and also a bit of a red-heavy tint to the image. Is there any way I can sort these issues out?
The picture also has issues with vertical lines down the edges. It varies in both intensity and the number of lines when I use the set. They're a bit distracting. I have no idea what's causing them or if I can do anything to remve them?

Finally, I wanted to go out on a limb regarding the stand for this set; sadly it didn't have one. I can pretty much give up hope of finding a genuine stand, so I'm thinking of having one made. I believe they are called Trolley Stands. I just obtained a ITT 482 v2000 recorder, that I want to put under the set, and will also have to fit a VHS there as well. Are there any available plans, or guides on how to go about making a replica stand for this TV?

Thanks so much for the help