UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Mikey66 15th Mar 2024 8:05 am

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thank you to Terrybull for the Grundig radio. It arrived safely and well packed yesterday.

Laurence Smith 15th Mar 2024 4:34 pm

Thank you to EmleyTim for the Grundig 3028 radio which has just arrived and was very well packaged.

Draker4c 15th Mar 2024 7:07 pm

Many thanks Greg! The CD104 is great!

Bear2Biker 20th Mar 2024 1:10 pm

Many thanks to Andy (Diabolical Artifacer) for packing and posting the HP140A bits, much appreciated & will bring an old girl back to life.

Northyorks1 20th Mar 2024 10:12 pm

Many thanks to David G4EBT for sending me the BayGen.

Ian

DMcMahon 22nd Mar 2024 11:32 am

Thankyou to Pete (Petedox) for the headphone amp that has just safely arrived.

David

DMcMahon 22nd Mar 2024 5:04 pm

Thankyou to Pete (Petedox) for the High to Low level audio converter which has safely arrived this afternoon.

David

whiskas 25th Mar 2024 1:15 am

A very big thanks to G6ONE Dave for digging out his NEC A520E Amplifier service manual and scanning it for me. I couldn't find it anywhere online, it seems several others have been hunting for this manual for years.
So, thanks so much Dave for making this manual available!

(I have shared the manual on the 'Hi-fi Engine' website so others can benefit from it too.)

whiskas 25th Mar 2024 1:16 am

Thank you very much to Andy (D.Artificer) for the Antex tips, arrived safely earlier this week.
Cheers, man!!!

Nickthedentist 25th Mar 2024 3:27 pm

Thanks to Joydip Jolly7 for the voltage regulators which arrived very promptly.

sexton_mallard 25th Mar 2024 9:27 pm

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to David G4EBT for the flip clock mechanism which is looking splendid with its neon lamp under test! Housing to be obtained/made next.

dave walsh 27th Mar 2024 2:34 pm

Thanks to Graham [Station X] for the RF meter which arrived very securely packed in a box offering the maximum protection on the "double wrap" principle.

Dave W

greg_simons 29th Mar 2024 3:33 pm

Many thanks to Mick at Vinrads for helping out with some valve bases, it's most appreciated.
Greg.

Chris55000 3rd Apr 2024 7:26 pm

. . .My grateful thanks to Matt for all his immense amount of hard work scanning the Philips PM5570 Video Test Generator and all his other PTV Manuals and ROM Images in his GitHub Repositories – this is valuable and irreplaceable information that would be impossible to find elsewhere!

You are a Star, Sir!

Chris Williams

DMcMahon 4th Apr 2024 12:18 pm

Thank you to Rob (whiskas) for the rubber feet that have just safely arrived.

David

Chris55000 5th Apr 2024 4:35 pm

My especially grateful thanks to Forum Member "Andyt22" Andy Thomas who has generously donated his N7118 he no longer needed to assist me with the publication of Part 22, Chapter 298 of my T & M Theory and Repair book and it includes the "Optional Sound Add–On Module" – documentation for this module will be in this Book Chapter!

Chris Williams

bobbyball 6th Apr 2024 2:42 pm

My thanks also to David G4EBT for his kind offer of the tagboards, had been looking for something like that for a while. I was luckily 5th out of the 5!

Bear2Biker 6th Apr 2024 5:03 pm

Great thanks to Jeremy MORVB,

For taking the time to catalogue, sort & pack all those CV valves & CRT's into box trays, a numatic task indeed, so hopefully all going to be used or as spares.

Paul B

1955APREN 9th Apr 2024 5:07 pm

Thanks to High vacuum house , for the R/R 422 mtv ,that he kindly deliver
to me at Goldburn.
Thanks
Derrick

DMcMahon 15th Apr 2024 2:17 pm

Thanks to Scott (ScottBouch) for the large diameter phono plugs that safely arrived this morning. They will come in handy to repair some heavy duty phono cables where the phono plugs are in poor condition.

David