UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

DMcMahon 16th Jul 2021 1:35 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thank you to mole42uk (Richard) for the Avominor that arrived safely this morning.

David

DMcMahon 16th Jul 2021 4:49 pm

Many thanks to Julesomega (Julian) for the FOC National Panasonic Tape Recorder Technical Guide that arrived this morning, looks like loads of interesting reading material.

David

Phil G4SPZ 21st Jul 2021 11:03 am

Huge thanks to Steve Bell for donating a Bush TR82C to the Black Country Living Museum, for display in its ‘new’ 1959 radio and TV shop Stantons. Opening in 2023! Thank you, Steve :thumbsup:

Chris55000 22nd Jul 2021 6:52 pm

Hi!

My grateful thanks to Member "Dickie" Richard for his gracious assistance with bookwork – TF1313A RCL Bridge and TF2202 Oscilloscope books safely received and archived!

Chris Williams

greg_simons 23rd Jul 2021 6:48 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil G4SPZ (Post 1391759)
Huge thanks to Steve Bell for donating a Bush TR82C to the Black Country Living Museum, for display in its ‘new’ 1959 radio and TV shop Stantons. Opening in 2023! Thank you, Steve :thumbsup:

That'll be interesting, i well remember stantons although by the time i was on the scene they were mainly a record shop and sold a few accessories like styli and cartridges etc, about 1967.
Greg.

cathoderay57 28th Jul 2021 5:03 pm

Thanks to Steve_Bell for the 6Q7 for my Barker 88. Much appreciated. Jerry

DMcMahon 28th Jul 2021 9:40 pm

Many thanks to dazzlevision for the emailed Operating Instructions manual for the Ferguson 3216 R2R and other associated documentation.

David

DMcMahon 2nd Aug 2021 11:10 am

Thank you to Dickie (Richard) for the yellow hook up wire that arrived this morning, it will come in handy.

David

turretslug 4th Aug 2021 10:30 am

Thanks to andrewferguson for the neat little Pye tuner that arrived safely yesterday, very well cushioned in its box- if only all suppliers paid similar attention to packaging. A "proper" tuner with sturdy air gang variable and well put together, I haven't traced the DC powering arrangement through yet but three IF filters and a 3SK73 RF stage suggest good VHF/FM capability and LW adds a bit of casual DX interest plus "storm approaching" heads-up!

Colin

Valvepower 6th Aug 2021 1:33 pm

Hello,

Many thanks to Richard (mole42uk) for the Clavioline manual.

Crikey, it’s a fearsome gadget, the restoration of which, will no doubt keep me out of trouble for a while.

Interesting... the idea of an astable multivibrator with one CR network and not two.

Regards
Terry

deliverance 11th Aug 2021 9:25 am

Thanks to AC/HL Bill for the AVO bridge .

eddie_ce 16th Aug 2021 10:36 am

Big thank you to Daniel (dglcomp) for selling me his spare Scart to HDMI converter. :thumbsup:

DMcMahon 16th Aug 2021 11:24 am

Thankyou to frankmcvey for the GPO Multimeter 14C that safely arrived yesterday, look forward to trying it out.

David

greg_simons 17th Aug 2021 8:59 pm

Many thanks to cathoderay for the journal detailing the restoration of a portarama, i will no doubt take up the offer of bvws membership.
Greg.

Trevor 19th Aug 2021 5:40 pm

Thanks to deliverance re the farnell scope I was a real treat to meet with you scope aside
Your passion can be clearly seen
It was a real experience
Trev

Goldie99 20th Aug 2021 10:34 am

Many thanks to 'WaveyDipole' for the Dell soundbar - it clipped straight on in 2 seconds, and works perfectly. That's 2 more empty gaps on the desk (to be refilled no doubt...).
Cheers,
Alan

Cobaltblue 20th Aug 2021 11:13 am

Like to thank Bob Moss for the EKCO HT unit,

It's given me the incentive to get two projects on the the go.

Cheers

Mike T

DMcMahon 20th Aug 2021 3:55 pm

Thank you to WaveyDipole for the Levell TG66A Oscillator that safely arrived today.

David

HamishBoxer 25th Aug 2021 7:08 pm

Many thanks to PhilDill for the leaflet and carefully packed.

Best Regards,

David

Ted Kendall 26th Aug 2021 3:56 pm

Thanks to Graham (Analogue Man) for two very nice Lenco 75 arms, beautifully packed.:thumbsup: