UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 11th Feb 2017, 12:24 pm   #1
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Default Private messages don't seem to get through. Could a mod please check or advise?

As title. 2 just before Christmas and 1 yesterday. Seems around 50% failure.
Thanks, Rob
Old 11th Feb 2017, 6:14 pm   #2
camtechman
Nonode

Default Re: Private messages don't seem to get through. Could a mod please check or advise?

Yep, I've tried to reply to 2 private messages around the same period from regular members and having constructed the reply then sent them there's no trace of me even sending them.
Old 11th Feb 2017, 6:40 pm   #3
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Private messages don't seem to get through. Could a mod please check or advise?

Rob,
Did you repeat those PMs, if so did the second get through?
There is an option in your control panel (user CP, top left) to keep a copy of sent PMs. This would make resending much easier if required.
Old 11th Feb 2017, 9:11 pm   #4
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Hi Bill, thanks for your reply. Not sure if it works, but just re-sent it and it arrived back to me in seconds ??
It was to Paul Stenning originally.
I will have to wait and see if it gets there.
Best wishes, Rob
Old 11th Feb 2017, 9:50 pm   #5
Paul Stenning
Administrator

I have a PM from you yesterday Robin, I haven't had time to reply yet (very busy with work).

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 11th Feb 2017, 10:06 pm   #6
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Ok Paul. At least I know it is not my settings. No hurry at all. Best wishes. Robin
Old 11th Feb 2017, 11:14 pm   #7
Paul Stenning
Administrator

You aren't the only one. Things have been hectic and all over the place for me recently, and I have a load of PMs and emails to go through.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread