UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section.

Old 14th Mar 2017, 10:44 am   #661
Nymrod121
Heptode

Default Re: The Thanks Thread

Many thanks to Nick (Nickthedentist) for sending me a TP-Link Load Balancing Router. This is scheduled for experimentation in combining 4G with cable services (Three/VirginMedia respectively). I've been impressed by 4G performance, especially the upload speeds ... these are incredibly quick (typically 18-28Mbps) ... however if one goes over the data limit (PAYG) the costs are eye-watering. Lots to investigate! Cheers Nick
Guy
Nymrod121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2017, 11:59 am   #662
vinylspinner
Tetrode

A very big thank you to terrybull for selling me the immaculate Project turntable
and for his help with the delivery side of things.

Thank you Terry.

Nigel
vinylspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Mar 2017, 3:22 pm   #663
eddie_ce
Tetrode

Many thanks to Peter Monro for the very comprehensive AVO8 manual. It is much appreciated.
eddie_ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:27 pm   #664
paolo
Heptode

Just a quick note of thanks to Timtape for his great work to keep my Revox PR99 and B77's in tip top shape. He's saved me from tearing my hair out and filling my swear jar up! Thanks Tim

Paul
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote