UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Mar 2017, 5:56 pm   #21
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Talking Re: Does Someone Make Transformers Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp10mk11 View Post
Ducks to avoid barrage of flying transformers!
Right! I'm in Somerset; you're not far away. I'm about to wheel out my vintage trebuchet, load it up with old transformers and fire them at Cornwall!

Have fun!

Al.
Old 21st Mar 2017, 12:30 pm   #22
sp10mk11
Octode

Default Re: Does Someone Make Transformers Here?

Hmm make sure you aim well don't want them landing on the nuclear warhead bunkers by the Tamar river

Also could you only send 220v 20v 14 v 14 v ones please

Gary
Old 21st Mar 2017, 10:07 pm   #23
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Question Re: Does Someone Make Transformers Here?

Very good, Gary. However, it seems that you've solved your problem (post 18), so I've nothing more constructive to add. So has this thread run its course? That's one for the moderators to decide.

TTFN,
Al.
Old 22nd Mar 2017, 6:28 am   #24
Diabolical Artificer
Dekatron

Default Re: Does Someone Make Transformers Here?

No worries Gary, you got it fixed. V easy to not know what you have. Finding it in the "stores" or shed's is often problematic, usualy accompanied to refrain's of "now where the bl**** h*** did I put that bu***r" Wish I was as methodical and organised as Al.

Andy.