UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Old 29th Mar 2024, 2:01 pm   #1
Colin fron Hull
Diode

Default Dynatron HFC 209

Hi I recently bought a Dynatron HFC209 at an action. It wasn't a lot of money but was curious to listen to vinyl on a older machine.
I had to buy a stylus and wire the speakers up. But nothing came out my speakers.

Investigating it more thoroughlyy my buttons which push in labelled Mute, VHS, Disc, TAPE etc don't push in and out, but I'm not sure if the Mute is permanently push in.
So I need advice on freeing these buttons up, looks very complex job to replace these buttons.
I would also be interested in a Manual / wiring drawing.
Thank you Colin
Colin fron Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2024, 3:06 pm   #2
G6ONEDave
Octode

Default Re: Dynatron HFC 209

Info available from this link https://www.service-data.com/product...9/10375/a17649 which is from the above link.

You might get the switch to free up with some switch cleaning lubricant. It's probably seized due to dried up grease.

Dave