UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Feb 2017, 1:18 pm   #1
Racalrob
Triode

Default Manual required for Racal RA63K

Hello.

I have recently been asked to service several items of Racal valve equipment and amongst the items is an RA63K crystal controlled SSB adaptor. This model is different to the more commonly available models, i.e. the A, B, G and H versions. The manual for the commonly available models only mentions that the D and K had their own separate manual produced.

The differences stem from the fact that the 82Kc/s LC oscillator is replaced by 118Kc/s crystal oven and an 18Kc/s glass crystal (the same type of glass crystal that is used in the RA218) is connected into valve 4. There appear to be a couple more components added to the K version. The valve compliment is the same as the other models.

My question is, does anybody have a manual for the D and K version that they are prepared to either copy or make a PDF copy for me please. I already have the manual for the commonly available models.

Thanks.

Rob.
Closed Thread