UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Sep 2017, 7:29 pm   #1
Stylo N M
Heptode

Default Change of Address?

Hi,

Maybe one of the mod's may be able to advise or help. I have moved within the last few days, and I've looked twice today in the edit your details section, and I'm unable to fathom out how to change my address details.

I don't seem to be able to click on to anything, once I'm in there to change it, i can't get any further into the system with my mobile, and my mobile is all I have, can anyone advise please? I'm still in derby.

Thanks, Paul.
Old 18th Sep 2017, 8:04 pm   #2
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Change of Address?

Hi Paul,
If you're still in Derby there's nothing to change, as the nearest Town or City is all the detail we ask for.
Old 18th Sep 2017, 11:50 pm   #3
Stylo N M
Heptode

Default Re: Change of Address?

Hi,

thanks Bill, yes i'm still in derby just a bit nearer the city centre, well actually it is more or less in the city centre, just five minuites bus ride to the centre of derby.

thank you,
Paul.
Closed Thread