UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here)

Notices

Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here) If you have any useful general hints and tips for vintage technology repair and restoration, please share them here. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 6th Dec 2016, 11:42 pm   #1
Oldcodger
Nonode

Default PCB homebrew

Mods- please don't shoot the messenger, as I'm only suggesting an idea for experimentation.

I'm still trying out the "iron on " idea, and one source of experimentation came to mind. Teflon sheets- sold in £ shops and our local Premier garage shops. For the iron idea- forget it . I've cut them down to A4 size, and stapled them to A4 paper to get them to print on my laser, but the usual idea of an iron merely locks the laser ink to the sheet, with little transfer to the board.
BUT- for those using a light box, this might be worth investigating. I'm using Express PCB, but I'd suggest any other print program would work OK,although, the timer might need to be set to a longer time.
Closed Thread