UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Nov 2016, 11:34 pm   #1
jim_jobe
Heptode

Default Practical Electronics

David Gleason has a good selection of PE now on his website and I've been able to scan Volume 1, No. 1 for him so that should be up soon. It contains part one of a 5W amplifier which used OC71s and a couple of OC35s and which I've been wanting to build since it first came out in 1964 - maybe this winter
Jim
Old 15th Nov 2016, 8:48 am   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: Practical Electronics

The only recent addition I can see is December 1976. Am I looking at an out-of-date version of the site?
Old 15th Nov 2016, 11:45 am   #3
jim_jobe
Heptode

Default Re: Practical Electronics

No, I only sent David the Nov. 1964 scan yesterday so it won't be on the website yet.
Closed Thread