UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Jan 2017, 9:18 am   #1
crackle
Octode

Default Collection of transistor radio in Alnwick

Hi
I wonder if there is anyone near Alnwick who could collect a small transistor radio for me and post it to me at my expense, just enquiring in case the seller will not post.

Thanks very much

Mike

My collection in the Radio Museum
Old 7th Jan 2017, 12:10 am   #2
Mike Fulton
Pentode

Default Re: Collection of transistor radio in Alnwick

I wouldn't say I'm near Alnwick, but if it is an important set I can make a special trip.
I work full time so would have to be on my day off or a Sunday, so seller would need to be reasonably flexible, unless they could leave it at a library or local shop etc, it would be around a 3 hour round trip for me...
Old 7th Jan 2017, 7:21 am   #3
crackle
Octode

Default Re: Collection of transistor radio in Alnwick

Hi Mike
Thanks for your reply, but sorry I forgot to update this thread. The lady has posted it for me after all.

Thanks again
Mike

ps. can this thread can be closed, thanks

My collection in the Radio Museum
Closed Thread