UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 13th Oct 2016, 9:10 pm   #21

Default Re: Anyone ordered from SSTRAN lately?

Quote:
when we had a quiet patch
meaning much less important than one's own stuff!

Old 13th Oct 2016, 9:23 pm   #22
ukcol
Rest in Peace

Precisely.
Old 23rd Oct 2016, 8:23 pm   #23
PsychMan
Octode

Finally got round to assembling this today. Worked fine first time, and after just a little tuning it works great throughout the house. Got a peak of 4.4v DC on the first DIP switch range i tried, haven't tried the second range yet. I've also yet to try the mains earth.

It really is a fantastic product and as good as everyone says it is, really glad I waited for this now. I didn't know AM could sound this good, even on relatively crappy transistor sets. I Thoroughly recommend this for vintage radio enthusiasts, its great way to enjoy your collection.

The detail in the instructions is excellent, and anyone could assemble this with ok soldering skills and basic multi-meter knowledge.
Closed Thread