UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Jul 2023, 9:19 am   #1
Icttutor
Pentode

Default Woodbridge Suffolk to Wakefield

Looking for some help to pick up a Marconi VTVM from Wheeljon to transport to Wakefield. There is no massive rush from my perspective, but I'm, sure John would be glad of a reasonably speedy pick up.

Grateful for any help.

Many thanks,

Martyn
Old 11th Aug 2023, 7:43 am   #2
GroovyG
Pentode

Default Re: Woodbridge Suffolk to Wakefield

I'm planning to be in Woodbridge in September and could take this as far as Witney - or drop off M25/M40 en route.
Old 11th Aug 2023, 10:10 am   #3
Icttutor
Pentode

Default Re: Woodbridge Suffolk to Wakefield

Many thanks GroovyG. I have sent you a PM.
Best,
Martyn
Closed Thread