UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled)

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled) If you offer repair or restoration services please post a thread here. You cannot reply to threads here, please use Private Message to make contact.

Old 16th Mar 2024, 9:15 pm   #1
thermionic
Heptode

Default Vintage Repairs - nationwide.

Hello.

My name is Simon, and I’m based in West Cornwall.

I originally trained in the early 1980’s as a repair / service engineer for Radio, Audio, TV . Whilst I traded then and had a shop, I realised that in the late 1980’s this trade would not sustain a reliable income for me for the future.

So, I re trained as as electrician and this is my main business now.

However, my interest is still with vintage electronics. I have been repairing and restoring vintage and esoteric HiFi audio equipment over the last 5 years for a dealer who traded on line. He has now retired, and I find myself with some spare capacity.

If you have any equipment from the 1930’s through to the 1980’s that requires repair, please get in touch. I’ll happily take on any radio, audio and 405 line TV repair and restoration.

Carriage and courier services accepted. All repairs are guaranteed. Fully insured. And.. quotes are free!

Thank you!

SimonT. M7EZV.

Last edited by thermionic; 16th Mar 2024 at 9:38 pm. Reason: Call sign.
thermionic is online now   Reply With Quote