UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Sep 2017, 5:22 pm   #1
MICK1985
Pentode

Default Grundig 3089 record deck stylus type?

Hi guys I'm seeking advice as to what type of deck is fitted to my Grundig 3089 radio unit. I need a replacement stylus as it's worn but I cannot find what one it takes.

Can anyone out there advise please?

Regards, Mike.

Last edited by Station X; 20th Sep 2017 at 5:52 pm. Reason: Wanted request removed. Please post in Sets and Parts wanted.
Old 20th Sep 2017, 5:46 pm   #2
ms660
Dekatron

Default Re: Grundig 3089 record deck stylus type?

The deck is a PE 4230, some info on radiomuseum showing parts etc that you should be able to download FOC if you register:

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/perpetu...ereo_4230.html

Lawrence.
Old 20th Sep 2017, 6:55 pm   #3
Techman
Dekatron

Default Re: Grundig 3089 record deck stylus type?

You need to know what cartridge is fitted to the tone arm on your deck as it may not be the original.

Have a look for a name or number on it and post a good clear picture too.
Closed Thread