UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets and Parts Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets and Parts Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 28th Mar 2024, 10:16 pm   #1
Andian1969
Diode

Default Dynatron P94 Princess. Output Transformer.

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can purchase an output transformer for a Dynatron P94 Princess power amp? Can't remember the actual model number of the power amp. Or if possible somewhere I can get it re-wound at a reasonable cost and quick turnaround . I know I don't ask for much! The output is 15 ohm and 2 ohm and advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks.
Andian1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2024, 12:13 pm   #2
pbengtech
Pentode

Default Re: Dynatron P94 Princess. Output Transformer.

Try Ed Dinning, he is listed in the services offered section of this forum.
He does rewinds.
Phil.b
pbengtech is offline   Reply With Quote