View Single Post
Old 1st May 2016, 8:15 pm   #29
Mikey405
Octode

Default Re: 2016 Solihull Meetup - Saturday 14th of May

Hi all again.

If anyone needs to know my address and phone number then just PM me and I'll send over the details. The pile of stuff isn't quite the huge mound it was last year but there are a number of televisions for giving away this year among all sorts of other junk. If you have any stuff (TV related or otherwise) to bring along for giving away / swapping / selling or whatever else then please do bring it along.

Could I possibly ask people to bring some kind of name badges with their name and forum-name please. And if you would like to bring along any food / drink to share with your forum-pals during the day then that would be excellent too. There will of course be the usual bacon sandwiches in the morning, a pub visit at lunch time and some kind of foreign-type food in the evening for those who wish to partake and beer for those who are stopping in a hotel or staying over.

I'm very much looking forward to it so I hope to see you all there.

Thanks everyone.

Kind regards.

From Mike.
PS. If you have a folding garden deck-chair or similar you could bring then it may be useful in case there are far more people than seats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160501_19_52_42_Rich.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	123817